As I said before, I am going to be participating in readathons as much as I can. So, I read about the Because Dragons readathon. You can find more information right here. It is a readathon centered on fantasy, and it lasts for a whole week.
Here are the challenges with my TBR.
1. Read a diverse fantasy book. (could be #ownvoices, could be a POC author, could be a diverse cast of characters, or set in a part of the (real) world you are not familiar with)
When the Moon was Ours by Anna Marie McLemore (which is magical realism, not fantasy, I think).
2. Read a fantasy book with a steamy romance.
The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
3. Read a fantasy book with purple on the cover. (any amount is sufficient)
When the Moon was Ours
4. Read the next fantasy book in a series. (continue a series or start a new one)
A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab. I have been “reading” this book for decades. Millions of decades. I need to get on it.
5. Read a fantasy books with dragons in it.
Eon by Alison Goodman
I am hoping to review or at least comment on the books as I go. Hopefully, you have followed me on Goodreads! Link right here.