I’m late to the party, but I thought of sharing a book tag to celebrate Christmas. This tag, which I have seen on Sam’s channel, is called the Festive Christmas Book Tag. Happy holidays!
1) A fictional family you would like to spend Christmas dinner with?
Lara Jean’s family sounds like the most fun family. We can bake together. I don’t know, I just see myself painting the girls’ nails. Their dad can fuss over us a little.
2) A bookish item you would like to receive as a gift?
I am kind of weird with gifts, because I worry a lot about having to buy something in return. Bookmarks sound a little more doable than the other bookish items. Hot dang, bookish merchandise is way too expensive.
3) A fictional character you think would make a perfect christmas elf?
Someone with a good sense of humor, but also kind of crude, sounds like a Christmas Elf to me. I’m thinking Kenji from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.
4) Match a book to it’s perfect Christmas song.
“I’ll be Home for Christmas” sounds like the anthem to The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima. (which I have yet to read, I know).
5) Bah Humbug. A book or fictional character you’ve been disappointed in and should be put on the naughty list?
I actually don’t think of the Naughty List that way. Some of the coolest people commit acts of disobedience to get a point across. But, to answer the prompt, I would say Ursula Monkton from The Ocean at the End of the Lane.
6) A book or a fictional character you think deserves more love and appreciation and deserve to be put on the nice list?
7) Red, Gold and Green. A book cover that has a wonderfully christmasy feel to it.
Shiver series by Maggie Steifvater has winter-y vibes in general.
8) A book or series you love so much, you want everyone to find under their Christmas tree this year so they can read it and love it too?
A few books come to mind: Turtles All the Way Down tops the list in general.