It has been a while since I have done a tag. And, this one, the Bookshelf Scavenger Tag, is going to be great for us to get to know what books I have.
1. Find an author’s name or title with the letter Z in it
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
2. Find a classic
The Complete Pelican Shakespeare
3. Find a book with a key on the cover
BitterBlue by Kristin Cashore
4. Find something on your bookshelf that’s not a book
5. Find the oldest book on your shelf
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (1811).
6. Find a book with a girl on the cover
7. Find a book with a boy on the cover
The Warded Man by Peter V. Brett
8. Find a book that has an animal in it
The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare (Clockwork Angel).
Got to show Church some love.
9. Find a book with a male protagonist
I haven’t read this one yet, but: The Knife of Never Letting Go
10. Find a book with only words on it
Will Grayson, Will Grayson
11. Find a book with illustrations in it
12. Find a book with gold lettering
Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken
13. Find a diary (true or false)
14. Find a book written by someone with a common name (like Smith)
15. Find a book that has a close up of something on it
16. Find a book on your shelf that takes place in the earliest time period
17. Find a hardcover book without a jacket
18. Find a teal/turquoise colored book
Teal? Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
19. Find a book with stars on it
20. Find a non YA book
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. This is such a different read for me, because I didn’t start out liking it in college. And, now, I am wondering if I will like it. Rather curious to see if it will offend me as a person with mental illness.
21. Find the longest book you own
22. Find the shortest book you own
23. Find a book with multiple PoVs
24. Find a shiny book
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
25. Find a book with flowers on it