1.What is a popular book or series that you didn’t like?
Maze Runner, The Gemma Doyle books.
2. What popular book or series that you love everyone seems to hate?
Lots! Beautiful Creatures, The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, Vampire Academy.
3. Which love triangle where the main character ends up with the person you did not want them to end up with?
The Phantom of the Opera. It makes me mad, so I won’t elaborate.
4. Which genre you do read the least?
Nonfiction, horror, sci-fi.
5. Which popular character do you dislike?
Tiny Cooper in Will Grayson, Will Grayson. Oh my God, I hate him so much.
6. Which popular author do you dislike?
Scott Westerfeld. Rick Yancey. Libba Bray. Maureen Johnson. A lot of the classics annoy me as well.
7. What popular book trope (examples: love triangles or post-apocalyptic times) are you tired of seeing?
Insta-love. I like slow burn romances and developed feelings that make some sort of sense.
8. Which book to movie adaptation was better than its book?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower was pretty good. It’s Kind of a Funny Story was exceptional, too. Oh, and of course Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl.
You must be logged in to post a comment.